My Brand – RuAnCa – what does it really mean and why did I choose it?
RuAnCa = INSPIRATION
RuAnCa = GREAT THINGS TO COME
RuAnCa = an ANCHOR within the ‘WINDS OF LIFE’
I have been asked why I have RuAnCa for my branding for my business name – well, here goes…
I chose this name for two reasons:
- these initials equal part of my name – Ru = Ruth, An = Anne and Ca = Caukwell and,
- the AnCa, when put together, sounds like ‘anchor’ and, by putting my ‘pet’ name, of ‘Ru’, in front we get RuAnCa.
I chose to go with RuAnCa as my branding for a number of reasons:
- I want my brand, when it comes to mind, to represent and become an inspiration for others
- I want my words, publications and public speaking to assist others with an opening of their minds, thoughts and ultimately their actions, so that they feel able to ‘step-out’ onto their own, ‘Journey of life‘
- to the realization of the choices, chances and changes* that they have and can take throughout their life and
- being the best that they can be!
AnCa – the ‘anchor’ is synonymous with strength and holding firm.
This is very symbolic to me as through the ‘winds of life’ there are times when we need an ‘anchor’ to keep us grounded.
And if we do have that ‘anchor’, when everything around us seems turbulent and hopeless, it will become our strength in helping us to ‘stand firm’ until the storm passes and the calm ascends!
The ‘Ru’ in front of ‘AnCa’ symbolizes myself thus makes the ‘anchor’ very personal and meaningful.
My hope for those who read and/or follow me is that you can find your own ‘anchor’ within any ‘storms of life’ that you might face.
My hope is that my words, publications and speaking will form part of your ‘anchor’,
and whether it be through the RuAnCa branding, self-reflection, assistance from others or whatever becomes your life-line,
may you gain some wisdom, peace and strategies to find your authentic self until… the storm passes.
‘Your future is an unwritten book so go out there and write your own story as I have done mine!’
Do enjoy my brand – RuAnCa and share it with others!
* My inspirational book – ‘Musings of a Blogger – Inspirational Thoughts for Your Life’s Journey’ is a book which will inspire you to make CHOICES that will be right for your life! The inspirational words… the connecting workbook (with it’s two amazing themes – The Hexagon of Life and the Parable of the Butterfly) plus, the Reader’s Group Questions are all written for you to choose to make a choice to ‘step out’ on your journey of self-discovery and find the freedom and peace that you deserve!
– Chapter 10 – ‘Choices, chances and changes’ and chapter 20 of the workbook.
Regards and Welcome – Ruth Anne Caukwell
- Read about – Ruth Anne Caukwell ‘Musings of a Blogger – Inspirational Thoughts for Your Life’s Journey’ Testimonials for ‘Musings’ Contact Ruth
Photographs by Ruth Anne Caukwell (C)
All the material contained within this blog is the property of Ruth Anne Caukwell (C)