Welcome to my Inspirational World – come walk with me and journey towards your new beginning…!
Sometimes when life is difficult and you think that you cannot go on anymore your thoughts might slide back to times gone by, better times, easier times and happier times! You think about the past with regret or with remorse and sorrow, over the:
- life lived
- decisions made or not made
- words said or not said
- deeds done or not done
- hopes and dreams unrealized and
- things not faced or accomplished?
Do you reflect and regret?
There is always something we have not done or a person we have hurt, or hurt us or, words said or dreams not achieved or maybe you have plans which are half done, a quarter done or not done at all, or do you have a legacy that you want to leave but at this stage but the only thing that you have to show for it, is a trail of aspirations not achieved…!
Do not live your days in regret as every day heralds in a new beginning!
Do not let your inner critic pull you down nor your inner voice tell you it is too late – it is never too late as you can begin again! It is not about how long you will live nor the fame or wealth or possessions you could attain. It is all about living your life to the full and making a difference but, whatever that difference means to you, as it is a personal thing – but it should include truth, honesty, respect, simplicity, kindness, consideration and love.
Yes, there is always an opportunity for a new beginning…
Do you want to make this moment right now your new beginning!
Do not stand at the mirror and see the face of a failure.
Do not let your eyes see any faults, doubt, guilt or regret.
Instead, stand at the mirror and see the face of a wonder someone whose blood pulses and brings with it continuing life.
Yes, stand at that mirror and let your eyes twinkle with understanding, hope and a belief in oneself.
Just believe and then you will achieve!
My book – ‘Musings of a Blogger Inspirational Thoughts for Your Life’s Journey’ will open a doorway for you discover the ‘Universe of You’! The inspirational words, the connecting workbook and the Reader’s Group Questions are all written in love for you. So…
Choose to take the Journey of self-discovery with me and begin a new!
– Chapter two –‘The stoppers in our lives’ and chapter 12 of the workbook
– Chapter three – ‘What is fear’ and chapter 13 of the workbook
– Chapter four – ‘Embrace change’ and chapter 14 of the workbook
– Chapter five – ‘Self-esteem – what are your values?‘ and chapter 15 of the workbook
– Chapter six – ‘Challenging your though patterns’ and chapter 16 of the workbook
– Chapter seven – ‘The Masks We Wear’ and chapter 17 of workbook
– Chapter eight – ‘Loneliness and Hope’ and chapter 18 of the workbook
– Chapter nine – ‘We can all have happiness – so just go out and grab it!’ and chapter 19 and,
– Chapter 10 – ‘Choices, chances and changes’ and chapter 20 of the workbook.
Look for it!
Make that choice to buy it!
Take that chance to work through it!
You will experience the chances as you journey towards a new beginning to find your authentic self!
‘Just as the caterpillar, as it goes through its own personal cycle of life, turning into a chrysalis and then bursting out of its protective shell into a wondrous butterfly – being one of the most beautiful of God’s creatures on this earth – I have hope for you in knowing that this inspirational book will aid you in bursting out of your protective chrysalis and become such a being – beautiful and unique…able to spread your wings and soak up the sun of life and fly free!
Go forth dear Readers burst free and live again and LIVE your life to the fullest!’ ©*
* ‘Musings of a Blogger Inspirational Thoughts for Your Life’s Journey’
Photographs by Ruth Anne Caukwell (C)