I was born in New Zealand and have lived in Samoa and Australia but now back in my home town of Christchurch. I had a 20 year ‘business’ career when living in Australia but decided to reinvent myself to become a teacher. I continued teaching, which I loved, for some years before circumstances heralded in changes once again.
Starting my Inspirational blog, RuAnCa, I moved into inspirational writing, wrote and published two e-books of short stories about women (available on Amazon). And, from that my first inspirational book, “Musings of a Blogger Inspirational Thoughts for Your Life’s Journey” was born.
I returned to part-time teaching in 2016 until 2017 upon which I decided to take a sabbatical from full-teaching (relieve on a part-time basis) so as to concentrate on full-time writing and public speaking.
My future aspirations are to continue writing and inspiring others through my blog, other social-media sites and future books whilst reaching out to a wider audience through public speaking.
I am currently working on my second inspirational book.
I have also been signed by SilverfoxMGMT Modelling agency (Australia and New Zealand) so get to combine not only my love of writing and inspiring others through the written word but also by showcasing life through style, fashion and design. Beauty for any age and anyone shines through from the inner you and authenticity….!
What inspires me?
I am inspired by the wonder of ‘life’ – animals – especially horses and wild cats, the sea and being among nature and the natural world as this is where I find peace. It is in nature that I gain much of my inspiration and New Zealand is such an incredible place to live in. All the facets of people, plus my personal life experience, are also amazing sources of inspiration for me.
My hobbies are: playing classical music; art (painting and drawing); literature, writing and reading; fashion, style and design; history; gardening; walking/tramping and; swimming.
I have achieved the following:
– Bachelor of Teaching and Learning – Early Childhood Education (ECE) and Bachelor of Modern Asian Studies plus the following
– Diploma of Freelance Journalism; Diploma of Commercial Art; Diploma of Creative Writing; a Business Diploma and: a Proofreading and Editing Diploma.
I have a life time membership in:
– Golden Key International Honors Society
– World Wide Branding Who’s Who Registry of Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs – (VIP) and
– World Wide Top Female Executives, Professionals & Entrepreneurs circle.
- Books – ‘Musings of a Blogger – Inspirational Thoughts for Your Life’s Journey’
- Read about Musings of a Blogger Ruth’s Blogs Contact Ruth
- Visit Ruth at SilverfoxMGMT
Photographs by Ruth Anne Caukwell (C)
All the material contained within this website is the property of Ruth Anne Caukwell (C)