The Seasons within Your Life…!
How precious the seasons are – not only the ‘weather ones’ but those seasons within our lives, the – Springs, Summers, Autumns and Winters and, the windy, sunny, dry and stormy times as they are all part of the circle of existence!
Each season within our life (just as the seasons shape the world around us) shape our personal journey of life. If you are currently going through a dry or stormy season remember…
‘Your journey will consist of many small steps and not one giant one,
so step forwards in confidence and with courage towards your future’ (C)
Life is not always sunny,
Life is not always full of clear and bright skies.
Often we tread wearily along each day wondering how and why…
just as the world rotates unceasingly causing the wind, the rain and those storms elsewhere there are sunny skies, warms days and sunshine.
When it is night time at your place it is daytime someplace else, so…even though the world rotates and brings the night time, the breaking dawn and day time will come!
Look to those sunny days when in winter and know that they will come…!
My inspirational book ‘Musings of a Blogger – Inspirational Thoughts for Your Life’s Journey’ will give you the tools to be able to help yourself find a way to deal with those ‘wintry times’ in your life and as you immerse yourself within its pages, you will come to realize just how much choices, circumstances and people influence your life, both in negative and positive ways.
This is great news though as AWARENESS is the key!
Awareness that we all have a choice no matter how hard life is!
A choice to ‘step out’ from the darkness and ‘set’ your wings in an upwards tilt to fly above the storm.
If you cannot do it alone that is okay, ask and take help and ultimately, when you are ready, you will choose to step out and beyond the shadow of the pain, hardship and others!
You will do it because you CAN do it… we all can – I know from personal experience that it will happen!
Read my book and work through the workbook utilizing the tools that are applicable for you.
You will learn and start to realize that you can begin a journey of self-discovery.
You will start to recognize that within yourself is a wonderful, unique human being, and through perseverance, you will find your true self again—your own authentic self!
How wonderful is that?
* Chapter two –‘The stoppers in our lives’ and chapter 12 of the workbook
* Chapter three – ‘What is fear’ and chapter 13 of the workbook
* Chapter four – ‘Embrace change’ and chapter 14 of the workbook
* Chapter six – ‘Challenging your though patterns’ and chapter 16 of the workbook
* Chapter seven – ‘The Masks We Wear’ and chapter 17 of workbook and,
* Chapter 10 – ‘Choices, chances and changes’ and chapter 20 of the workbook.
- Books – ‘Musings of a Blogger Inspirational Thoughts for Your Life’s Journey
- Blogs – Each Moment Heralds in a New Beginning Are You Ruled by Fear or Do You Choose Freedom? Are You Discouraged Today?
Photographs by Ruth Anne Caukwell (C)
All the material contained within this blog is the property of Ruth Anne Caukwell (C)